Indian Triathlon Federation Pre-Event Covid-19 Screening Guide
In our efforts to provide the safest possible environment at all of our events this season, we are requiring that all participants complete a pre-event Covid-19 screening before each event and submit relevant health documents before the event. Please follow the instructions below and upload the necessary documents.
These instructions apply for triathletes, coaches, parents, technical officials, and team support personnel
Medical & Covid-19 screening submission form - https://forms.gle/prQdqkhtR5ZCVKjb8
To upload Pre-Event Medical & COVID-19 Screening documents
- Upload a copy of your ticket
- A copy of your pre-travel RT PCR Antigen Covid-19 test negative report.
- If you have receive a Covid-19 vaccination, a copy of your vaccination certificate
- Covid-19 test results and the pre-travel medical certificate are to be provided no earlier than 72 hours before the athletes’ travel to the event
- For Kids, Youth & Junior athletes, a signed copy of the Parental Consent Form. view/download parent consent form
- In case your parent or coach or guardian is traveling with you for the event, above procedure to be followed.
- Fill out the questionnaire completely. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected]
Please note, this system is not only for your safety but also for other participants and officials, volunteers taking part in the event.
Confirm that your submission has been received.
- You will receive an email with a summary of your response.
- Your bib number will be emailed after reviewing the details. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder.